Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Writing Letters

I have been writing a lot of letters lately. Last month, I sent a hand written letter to France through snail mail. Then I wrote 2 letters, one to Lisieux and the other to Prague care of my sister Helen. Since my daughter Marion is in UK, I email her now and then. As of late, I have been writing letters to my friends regarding our forthcoming reunion for 2012. I make use of the internet but for local dissemination, I use Microsoft Office Word, my Epson LX-800 printer and Sharp copier to facilitate a good memorandum letter. I use big font for we mostly have weak eye sight. Gosh....My printer's ink needs replacement, my copier's toner is running low and to top it all, I have been making typographical errors. This morning I accidentally spilled my breakfast drink on my keyboard and alas, it got short circuit. I have it quickly replaced with a new one, so I am using a new keyboard as of this moment. Despite all the clumsiness, I still love writing. Would you believed that I had secretly wanted to become a journalist or a writer in my younger days?!. Hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Replacing your keyboard is okay :) I felt the old one was quite clunky when I typed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when your di-pe came last February, he complained that there were no more letters on the keyboard and he couldn't memorize their placement. Hahaha....

    ReplyDelete