Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Braised Pork Leg

I was never satisfied with my own braised pork leg recipe. It was never brown enough even though how much soy sauce or brown sugar I added to the concoction. It would just get sweeter or saltier but never my desired colored. But with the help of Conchita Co 2 days ago, I was able to perfect my recipe. She instructed me on how to brown my sugar preparation, and wallah, it was successful! Last night I invited her to come over for supper and we finished our braised pork leg up to the last bit of morsel. Now I have a new recipe to add to my notebook. Hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. You should teach me how... but then again maybe there are no "Asian" ingredients in the UK. hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll teach you hehe. It's pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete