Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

What's New?

I have a new dog, given to me by nephew EugeneTan last Saturday. It's a female doberman but it is not entirely a pure bred dog. It is pretty big already since it was born seven months ago. They used to call her "Queen" but I rename her "Queenie", to make it easier for my helpers to call. Queenie is very tame. She responds to the call of her name. When she came last Saturday, she was without collar or leash as she was completely free roaming in her old place. However I put a collar on her now, so that she can be properly trained. My maids were at first pretty scared of her size and Queenie was very homesick during her first two days here. She laid down and would not budge from her position and howled and cried pitifully. I thought of bringing her back to her former owner but it was the Saturday and Sunday and so we kept her for the weekend. As of today though, Queenie seems happy. I hope she will like it here so that I can keep her for good. She looks very much like our first doberman dog Beauty except that Queenie is lighter brown in color. I am not much of a pet person. I let the maids take care of my pet but Queenie seems to know that I am her new master now. She responds to me very quickly.

2 comments: