Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Raining in Manila

It is still the rainy season in Manila. It rains every afternoon. Our clothes from the sun drying clothes lines have to be transferred indoor everyday. We improvise indoor hangers but nothing is as efficient as a direct solar heat. Our laundry space in manila is also crumpled. I am beginning to miss my home in Cotabato which has a big spacious sun drying deck and even a roof garden too.
But the good thing being in Manila:
1. I am with my family - children, daughter-in-law and grandson.
2. I shop at the nearby grocery which is abundant with merchandise.
3. I walk/ran with my children once or twice a week.
4. I go to the church at walking distance.
5. I meet my siblings often times.
6. I meet up with my friends on occasions.
7. and do other daily normal activities.............despite the erratic weather here. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment