Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Much Needed Break

Cotabato City has recently been a place of aversion. With daily criminal occurrences and evil apocalyptic atmosphere, most people avoid going out as early as 4:30 in the afternoon.
Living in such a terrifying place, I thought my heart could not take it anymore, so I decided to leave for a much needed vacation.
In Manila however, since we long for peace and quiet, my husband and I opt to stay at home most of the time except for a one Saturday trip with my high school friends to Batangas.
Now that we are more than a week here in Manila and avoiding crowds and malls as per travel advisory from other countries, we are feeling kind of bored already. hehe.
But life is how you make of it. It will get better I hope and pray.
God please help the good people of Cotabato. Let it be known that you are our God. That those wicked men are just mere mortals. Please let the good win over the evil, for you are a truly good and just God.

No comments:

Post a Comment