Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Hahaha It's Dylan's Birthday

Today is my 3 year old grandson's birthday, so this noon, I called up to greet him.
Over the phone I sang "Happy Birthday Dylan". I sang the first-two phrases twice and there was silence at the other end of the phone. I knew he was listening, but after my song Dylan ran away to play.
Angel, his mother called him back to say "Hi, Ahmah". Dylan usually do not respond to telephone conversation though.
Coached by his yaya and mother, Dylan came back to the phone and I sang him again two phrases of the birthday song.
To my surprise, he said... "Thank you".
"Hahaha.." I laughed at his spontaneous response.
"Dylan, say 'hi ahmah' " I heard Angel over the phone.
And Dylan did it!
He said "Hi Ahmah" loud and clear!
Hahaha! Happy Birthday Dylan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment