Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

beginner or late bloomer housewife?!

My maids are both on vacation for fiesta and wedding. I am busy at home keeping house. It's hard work but I am still having fun..hehehe. I wake up at 6 AM to prepare breakfast. Lucas brews the coffee and I try to innovate the morning meal.
day 1 - luncheon meat and scrabbled eggs
day 2 - yangchao fried rice and fish
day 3 - oatmeal with cacao and bread
day 4 - homemade skinless longaniza and eggs
Tomorrow is day 5. Tonight while Lucas is in a meeting,  I have already precooked my native chicken adobo. I'll just simply heat it in the morning before serving. hehehe.
It's kind of like playing house except my house is simply too big. I have stopped my taichi for the meantime as I am actually getting a harder workout. hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. cool :) I'd like to have those for breakfast. Nice to hear that you are busy. Stay fit, better to still watch out for your health even if you stopped taichi :)

    ReplyDelete