Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

works getting done

I am happy that most of my St. Martha School closure work is finally getting done. Some of which were: I paid my last phone, water and electric bills last week, had all the meters removed and disconnected. Sold a lot of my school tables and chairs. I made a closure inventory and properly turned over the school building and other fixtures and school things to Corazon Araral (sister of my business partner and landlord). I attended to and said goodbye to my bookkeeper and accountant. This morning, I finished doing the commerative yearbook dummy, then submitted and partially paid my printer late this afternoon. When the yearbook shall be finally done and  distributed, my work 95% of which is almost done. A good start and a proper closure is my honest intention. I am relieved. I can have a good and long happy vacation without much worry for the next school year. Thank God. I love my school and my work but this closing of St. Martha School I know is a blessing in disguise....I move on to another school next year with lesser responsibility but not lesser pay, I hope. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment