Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Hongkong adventures and misadventures part 3

April 24, 2008 - Since Lucas had a good day rest on April 23 and Domingo brought him a cane to help him walk, he decided that he would join us at the hotel heated pool. The pool however was not heated well enough for us to bear, so the oldies went to dip in the jacuzzi instead. After the dip, we ate at the hotel Chinese restaurant. Three of them ( Helen, Martha and Marion) could not eat sea food but when I pointed to the picture which I thought was a chicken vian, it turned out to be a sea food stew. The other things I ordered were not as tasty as I thought they would be. Anyway....we tried to finish all the food we ordered :) Luckily nobody complained hehehe.
In the afternoon, Lucas and Domingo went for a nap while the rest of us went to Northern Point district to shop. I bought polo shirts for Tom and emil, shorts for Lucas and me, got 20% discount for tea courtesy of my brother Chiong Bian. We didn't buy a lot of things though and decided to call it a day.
In the evening, Lucas joined us to Tsim Tsa Tsui. Together we walked slowly liked old lovers hahaha! He bought for himslef a dragon head crystal figurine. Despite his disability, at least he got to shop like the rest of us too.

April 25, 2008 - back to the Philippines.

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you guys had fun. Next time invite me. hehe.

    ReplyDelete