Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Weird

I just recall a weird incident.... after dreaming about Father Caroff, the next day was December 2, a Sunday. That sunday evening, my husband and I and the Saturday dance group ate out in a relatively new restaurant in town.
Coincidentally after supper that night, we almost had an accident while backing the van to go back home. The space for backing was big enough though but because of poor eye sight and miscalculation, Lucas drove the van into a big ditch near the roadside. The deep ditch just could not allow the car to move forward so Lucas had to drive in reverse to be able to get back to the road. All of us girls got up from the van to help Lucas make a forceful reverse that was perpendicular to the high way. We girls were suppose to stop incoming cars from the high way but a big military truck carrying a trolley full of people was in a hurry and went full speed ignoring us. It passed swirled us as my husband put a sudden brake. This near collision gave me goose bumps and associated it to my dream. I was shaken but I tried to hold my composure. I tried not to nag my husband too for I knew just like me, he also realized the near encounter that night. Upon reaching home, I offered a rosary of thanksgiving for not having any untoward accident. I told my husband to say a prayer of thanksgiving too. That dream and the incident that followed seemed too weird.
Do be careful when you're doing any backing or reverse driving. 

3 comments: