Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Misa de Gallo and Merry Christmas to All

Today is December 24 and I just completed my ninth misa de gallo. It is really so difficult to wake up very early in the morning specially for a sleeepy head like me; but I did it, in thanksgiving for the many blessings the Lord has given me last year. I have also many more petitions to follow. God is gracious.

Yesterday Sunday, my husband and I visited Father Caroff at the Oblates Provincial House. The priest was feeling fine when we saw him that morning. He had a good sleep the night before. He was talkative and was his usual self with a witty sense of humor. Infact he wanted to go on a trip to Bugwak which he considered his home. My husband and I, we were happy to see him in a happy mood. He was kind of emotiional though when he talked about his sisters. But all in all, he was feeling fine. I am glad I visited him before Christmas.

My children came home to cotabato yesterday afternoon. They are all here for the Christmas vacation, except for roy who is in usa. I have a lot to catch up with them. So aftter the mass this morning, I thought of blogging before I become too busy.

Here's wishing everybody a Merry Merry Christmas. God bless us all!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you and your family auntie! :-)

    ReplyDelete