Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mine family reunion

I was in Manila from September 1st to the 12th. I was there to visit my children. Martha had  a short semestral break. She got in the dean's list last semester and started her on-the-job training with SGV immediately after the school enrollment. I knew she would get good training from the company but I kind of worry about her daily commutes. She takes her training job very seriously.

Roy came home to Manila too on short notice and Lucas and Emil enplaned to be with us for a family reunion.

When the family is together, the household is always noisy. We like to talk, argue, exchange ideas, taunt each other, eat and play games.

Seeing the children together, gave me pangs in my heart. I was happy but I knew soon we had to get back to each our works, our own places of endeavors, to different destinations and different lives. I only hope that God will keep us one, wherever we are. And I really thank Him for this wonderful unexpected short family reunion. Thanks a lot O Lord. Thank you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment