Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2006

first term almost over

Tomorrow is last day of final examination. The first term is almost over. After the examination, comes the semestral break. Yehey....but no rejoicing yet, for after the first term,comes enrollment for the second semester. And enrollment is parents' worse nightmare specially when they have more than three kids going to school all at the same time. I had my share of worry when my three boys were in different colleges, way back in the nineties. Thank God, they had all graduated and are working now. But it is not layback time for me yet because I still have twins in the universities. I used to think. "How are we (Lucas and I) going to financially manage educating 5 kids in this country's best universities?" With the help of God, we did and still continuing to do so. I honestly and sincerely thank God for guiding and showing us the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment