Pages

Monday, January 6, 2020

Christmas Trees and Decorations......

Before I take down my Christmas decorations, I like to post some pictures. Every Christmas, I put up the Christmas trees and lights and decorations at my two homes (both in Cotabato and Manila) by myself with help from the housemaids. My homes are adorned with my own personal touch. During the Yuletide season, I reminisce my Christmas pasts and enjoy my Christmas present. I am 68 years old, yet still very much a child at heart. My soul does not grow old......
I took this picture of the Christmas tree at the airport pre-departure area. This was the kind of Christmas tree I had when I was young. Except for the green foil, my maiden family tree was wrapped in green crepe paper. We also curled the leafy part of it. 
 My Cotabato home decor this 2019.
 Christmas is not complete without the crèche. I have several big and small crèches at my home in Cotabato City.
Spot the mini creche.
My porch entrance to my house. This is where I hold my parties and dancing activities.
Marion, Yuri, Martha and Angel beside the Christmas tree.
 Christmas decor at my second home in Manila.
Smaller Christmas tree at my second home.

Spot the creche decked with lights.
 
  Christmas table piece.

The children all came home to Cotabato except for Emil and Suiling who decided to visit Sue's mom in Singapore. We had a merry and hearty family filled activities. Everybody has also left this January 2020 for their respective work, home and places. All is well. God bless this family. Happy New Year! Lord, continue to keep us safe and healthy through out the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment