Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Christmas Present

It's December 2019. Except for Lucas who is at work inside the store, we are all lazying up at home. My children except for Emil and Suiling, are home in Cotabato. My daughter Marion's boyfriend Marion Olmillo is also here in Cotabato visiting. On December 28, 2019, we shall be attending the school annual homecoming event. My son Tomas' batch 94 is sponsoring the homecoming program. It will surely be a grand evening. Everybody is hoping and wishing to win the grand raffle prize which is a Toyota car.

I am more relax now, but before they all arrived home, I was so stressed preparing the house: cleaning the rooms, fixing my internet, checking the toilets, installing a new water pump, repairing the water tank, putting up water heaters inside the bathrooms, decorating the house, wrapping gifts, stacking food and busying up for my annual Christmas house party on December 24th, etc, etc.....

Below are few pictures of my Yuletide activities:
 Watching solar eclipse at the roof top
 Christmas eve party at home with family and friends.
 Playing interesting Christmas game at the party.
 Opening of Christmas presents at home, after the mass.
 Selfies beside the Christmas tree.
 Visiting churches and going around the city.
 Eating out.
 Going to the beach.
 Taking family pictures.
 Specially arranged family dinner at home. This one taken before my children depart for their respective homes and places.
Attending parties (Here with the church lecom members and our parish priest Father Samson).... and many many more happy activities this yuletide season.

I sincerely and gratefully thank God for a family filled activities this year. Thank you Lord for all the safe travels. Thank you for your birth and wonderful celebrations. Merry Christmas 2019 and Happy New Year 2020. Dear Lord, please continue to bless us with your love and protection. We love you! Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment