Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Vacation - USA

After our 6 day vacation in Korea, Lucas, Martha and I enplaned from Seoul to destination Seatac, Wshington, USA. My son Roy took a negative 10 days leave from work. He drove us around. We went to Seattle, to Snoqualmie Falls. to Mount Rainier, to Nisqually Wetland, to Long Beach, Cape Disappointment, Waikiki Beach, to the other side of the peninsula, etc. We love the beautiful outdoors. Pacific North West was truly scenic and beautiful. We enjoyed walking and trekking all the areas we visited. We walked a lot, ate vigorously and enjoyed catching up with each other's lives and stories. We shopped a little too, hahaha. We went to Bellevue, Ikea, Northstorm, Tillimok Seafood Market, outlet mall, Target, Traders Joe, QFC and other grocery stores. I loved eating cherries which was a plenty in season during summer. I liked the warm summer weather yet enjoyed unbashfully the cold climate on Mount Rainier and the cold windy Pacific ocean shores of Washington. I think Washington is one of the most beautiful states in United States. After two weeks thought, we had to get back home. We only planned and scheduled our vacation for such duration. Roy and Martha had to work. I hope and pray that we could come back to visit again in two years time, all in good health and good form. Thank you God for giving us this opportunity to tour South Korea and Washington. I pray that we will continue to be healthy and fit for many other vacations to come. Continue to bless us, O God. Thank you my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment