Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Vacation - USA Pictures

          Mount Rainier, Washington                      Hiking at Mount Rainier. Hehehe.
     Crystal Mountain Ski Resort.                          Martha at Reflection Lake  

                      Sunrise Hill                               On the road going to and around Mt. Rainier
                          White River
On the way to the south peninsula - Nisqually Wetland
            Long Beach, Washington           
At Adrift Hotel, Long Beach
North Head Lighthouse
Disappointment Lighthouse, Cape Disappointment
Waikiki Beach, Cape Disappointment 
Playful at Waikiki Beach...
And ....I have many many more pictures but which I can not put them all in this blog because it might just be too much and overwhelming. hahaha! I am just posting few photos to show you how much my family and I did enjoyed our trip to Washington. Pacific North West is truly lovely, scenic and beautiful! Ciao!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment