Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

This Christmas

This Christmas, my children and grandchildren are home except for Roy who is in United States. Carlo, the youngest son of my sister Helen is also here for a Christmas vacation. Below are some pictures taken this season:
At LCT Christmas party: Carlo, Lucas, myself, Emil and Sui Ling.
Playing Catan at home
Getting some massage.
Wacky Christmas Eve party.
The wacky props masters. Thanks for making the props, Marion, Sui Ling and Martha.
More wacky pictures.
Haha, I am the wacky queen!
Opening of presents. Martha as the santa.
Gifts from my kids. Hey look at the Camino marker! Really love it.
Family and friends at the Grand Mosque.
Father and daughters.
Banana grams. A very competitive group.
Doing a unique wooden jigsaw puzzle.
The finish product. This is a really nice and unique jigsaw puzzle.
Bumming around.
At CCI.
Dinner at my sister Jeannette Yu's home.
More pictures to come on the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment