Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Changes

Many changes are expected to come this year. I pray to God that all will lead to goodness and fruitfulness:
1. Martha is resigning from her work in Meralco. Working at Meralco has plentiful of benefits, but she wants to be more actively involved in company projects. She feels it is moving too slowly and is afraid that she will be wasting a lot of her time and talent. So Martha is now transferring to work to a small industrial engineering company where a lot of her supervision is required. She needs to go visit factories though, and that is where I am most concerned about, because a lot of these factories are located outskirts. I worry about her daily long commute, what with the horrendous metro Manila traffic and all. O Lord please protect Martha from all harm and danger.
2. Marion will soon be embarking for New Zealand to pursue her ph.d. She is in fact leaving this February. I am actually happy for her, for having this opportunity to expand her horizon, with scholarships from both universities in New Zealand and the Philippines. But New Zealand is so far away. O Lord, please protect Marion from all harm and danger. 
I always worry about my daughters safety. O Lord, please keep them safe and healthy and happy. Together with our most loving and blessed mother, please watch over them. I put my hope and faith and trust in you. Please keep them safe and one in you.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks ma, for your concern :) We constantly pray for guidance and safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ma for your concern. :) don't worry too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I am such a worrywart mother. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ma for your concern. :) don't worry too much

    ReplyDelete