Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Repairing again......

I am back to repairing my home in Manila. There are so many broken down things like faucets, downspouts, blinds and others. I am also having the roof repainted and may have to repaint the whole house in and out, in the very near future. These repairs are tedious and costing me a lot of money. But I need to provide a good shelter for my family, so I maintain the usability of my home the best way I can. Some works are done well, others have to be redone. I pray hard to St. Joseph to guide and teach these workers of my home to do their job well. St. Joseph is the patron saint of the workers, at the same time he is also the protector of the homes and family. I reach out to him for help, so that my family and I may have a home that is safe and secure like his own in Nazareth.

No comments:

Post a Comment