Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Best Compliment

The best compliment I ever received, was from one of mine former teachers, Mrs. Angelita Alejandro Hornido. She said " Ma'am, I have learned a lot from you as a teacher. Thank you very much!!! Honestly I get to learn more from St. Martha School than from the 4 years I was studying in the university, not only as teacher but also as a person. That's true ma'am." This sincere gratefulness was given several times:
1. While as a relatively new faculty member under my supervision at St. Martha School,
2. When I was about to permanently close my school and preparing my teachers, as well as the pupils to move to CCI,
3. And many years later when both of us were no longer working together at St. Martha School, and when I was no longer her department head either at CCI.

Mrs. Angelita Alejandro Hornido is now a public school teacher in Upi. She hails from that municipality. She never fails to thank me whenever we meet. I do really feel the honesty of her compliment. I am equally glad that I am able to exert good influence and make an impact on her, both as a teacher and as a person too.

Thank you likewise Angie Hornido. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment