Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

And It's January 15

The year 2015 has come, and now it's already January the 15th!
1. Tom and Angel and grandchildren left for Cebu.
2. Emil's girlfriend Sue had gone home too.
3. Work has resumed for everybody.
4. Lucas had colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures first week of January. Thank God, all is well.
5. I hesitantly took down my Christmas decors.
6. My colds and cough are getting better now.
7. I am always hungry and looking for some left over to munch. hehehe
8. I play tetris and crossword puzzle with the new mini ipad 3 nightly. They are quite addicting.
9. I worry about my children's love life and career advancement.
10. Praying more fervently for the Lord to guide and bless them all.
11. Resolve to take matters slowly, one thing at a time.
12. And to thank and think and love my GOD even more.
Seems like a promisingly good and happy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment