Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

What's New?

The Chinese "Ghost Month" is over. I am repairing my house again although mostly minor ones this time. Yesterday, I had the mezzanine wall checked and laced with Solignum for termites control, also replaced a small portion of the dirty kitchen's bathroom ceiling. Today, the carpenter is working on reenforcing the leaking dirty kitchen roof top and will soon work on the ceiling of my corridor. After which the painters will come to freshen up all those repairs. I will also replace my 40 year old rubber mattress with a new one. My shoulder and back have been aching lately, so I ordered an ortho Uratex foam from Davao. It will be delivered in two to three weeks time. Then when all these are done, I will get ready for a vacation to see my children and attend my class reunion in November. I am pretty excited about the trips already.

In the mean time, I follow Masterchef on tv. When I watch cooking show, I get inspired to do a little cooking myself. I try to do one special viand each day. I was able to cook crabs with misua last Sunday (too salty I think haha). Our cook served embotido on Monday, bihon on Tuesday. I did siomai on Wednesday and fresh lumpia last night. I might do a fish with soy sauce tonight. Hehehe. I just hope I don't get bitten by the lazy bugs. Hahaha! Happy eating everyone!

Updates: I cooked lapu lapu fish soup instead. A little salty again. I have to lessen my dash of salt from now on. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment