Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Japan Food Trips, and Others

I was so hungry in Japan. Maybe because of the cold weather, everything seemed so good and more delicious. Aside from eating heavy buffet breakfast every morning, I would soon crave for snacks some few hours later. I had to bring crackers inside my bag for sustenance. Hahaha!  With my siblings, eating was such a pure pleasure and an experience during this Japan trip.

My first shrimp tempura udon meal with my siblings after checking in at our hotel in Kyoto.

 Eating at a restaurant during a free day shopping trip. Yum..I chose tempura and tongkatsu lunch set with refillable rice, miso soup and vegetable. The best cabbage salad I have ever eaten. The sauce was terrific. I asked for a second vegetable refill. Hahaha!

 Shabu shabu, sashimi and grilled fish supper with Wilson and his sons Miguel and Martin.

 Walking the lane and looking at the shops at Kiyomizu Districts. That's Helen and Bernard, Jean and Jun at the picture.

 Japanese ladies in traditional Kimono

 These are Chinese tourists in kimono. Hahaha!

 The four sisters eating ramen on a cold night.

 Eldest sister Theng at Isetan food gallery.

 Sukiyaki and tempura lunch set. Father and son at the dinner table.

 Enjoying lunch with Theng. That paper thing on the table was the soup container. Haha!

 Ollie and Solan seated at a quaint restaurant at Kyoto fish market. The best grilled oyster and fried chicken ever.

"I'm on top of the world! looking." at Osaka Tower.

 Newly weds!

At Osaka Castle ground, all bundled up. Hehe.

 Group picture at Osaka Universal Studio

 Jeannette and Marilyn Monroe. hehe

 Relaxing with Theng at Bagel and Bagel, Namba Park

Ordering our steak dinner. The Japanese waiter got all rattled up from all our different orders.
Sorry but Domo Arigato.
Enjoying the evening with my eldest sister Imelda.
That's all folks. It was such an adventure and fun trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment