Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Reposting Pictures of My Pilgrimage

 
  My family and I arrived Lourdes, France on October 11, 2012. It was just in time, we arrived during the onset of the "Year of Faith". Lourdes was so beautiful and peaceful. The Blessed Mother could not have chosen a better place to visit. Thank you for your numerous miracles dear Mother.


 
 There was a single rose in bloom when we arrived. For me, the miracle of rose was mine. We got to the grotto without much queue. We arrived after a period of showers and the cave walls had streaks of rain water flowing inside. I assumed the streaks of water on the walls was also mine and for mine family too. So lucky of us to arrive that very day. I readily caressed the cave and the water with both hands. My Blessed Mother knew how I felt and she consoled me upon my arrival. Thank you dear Mother and thank you Lord for giving us your mother!!!


 Lucas and I at the grotto

 The grotto at a distance

At the Immaculate Conception Basilica

 Drinking the Lourdes water from the tap

 At the St. Cosmos and Damian Church with the incognito Cardinal Rosales

Underground basilica

 Climbing up the stairs to Lourdes Tower

 Family picture at Lourdes Tower and garden

Eating lunch outdoor at the town square

 Following the path of the Stations of the Cross

 Came down from the Way of the Cross and took a shot of the scenery behind: the Lourdes Tower and the center statue of our lady with crown.

 Ate a good relaxing lunch at the airport. Should try eating at the airport whenever you are there.

At the airport for Paris. My husband and children helped me fulfill my 4 day pilgrimage. Guys, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment