Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Fun-filled Saturday on April 27, 2013

April 27, 2013 - The family together with my sister Helen went to Glorietta to watch the early morning showing of Iron Man 3. It was a free movie date courtesy of my son Emil and generosity of Ayala Land, the company he was and is still working for. They gave us free Wendy's snacks too composed of burger, chips and dalandan juice. I enjoyed the movie better than the first two series. Maybe because I was in the company of my family or maybe because of the free passes and snacks or all of the above.
 At the movie house. I was pretty excited.

 Grandson Dylan and the Iron Man display

 The family ate lunch at Mu Restaurant

 Grandson Dylan, my sister Helen, myself and Lucas

 My children Martha, Marion, Emil and Tom

 My son Tom, his wife Angel and his son Dylan at Mu.

After the lunch, we left for Magnolia Mall in Quezon City to meet with my high school friends. We were supposed to go shopping but there was a freak summer weather incident nearby. A big rain with strong wind caused an electrical post in New Manila to topple down. Amidst the brown-out situation, the stand-by generator of Magnolia Robinson's was not functioning well, so we left the mall for the next lined up activity which was to go to my brother Wilson's place to chill and eat fresh lumpia. At my brother's house, we had relaxing time listening to his LP music collection. More than listening, we did some dance exercise and I taught my friends how to do the Gangnam style. For dinner, we had fresh lumpia with all the course work: soup, side dishes, fruits and cold desserts. My sisters Imelda and Jeannette came to meet us too. We talked about Cotabato, old friends, reunions and many others. After a long hearty dinner and conversations, soon daylight became night. My friends and I brushed up our dance few more times before we finally called it a day. I brought home my sisters and friend Anita Go who lived in downtown Manila area. Separately, my children Emil, Martha and Marion went to a 'hole in a wall' coffee house for a night cap. When everybody had reached home safely, I prayed and thank God for this wonderful fun-filled family and friends Saturday events. Thank you God for letting us meet and enjoy each others company all together. Thank You very much! I love You!!!

Lucas, Arthuro Bugayog and my brother Wilson


  My high school chums and I at my my brother's place.

 I was leading Sunie in dancing the swing.

 Inside the office room for the u-tube song Gangnam Style

 Me, my friends Corazon Taeza, Imelda Bugayong and Anita Go
They are all good dancers!

No comments:

Post a Comment