Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

It's January 1, 2013! Happy New Year!!! New year and a fresh start. I have today transferred my old blog to the Blogger! As I began my new post, I went through the old ones briefly and realized:
1. I started blogging on December 25, 2005, and how I have enjoyed writing ever since.
2. And as I checked my old write-up last year, it dawned to me that I was able to wonderfully achieved a 100% attainment of my 2012 plans and resolutions! I was so blessed, for my wishes and hopes were fully granted. The last item of ''spending Christmas and New Year in Manila'' though almost did not come to materialize. Yet God is so kind. He sees through it that I could attain all my wishes. I have to shout out with joy in praises for his blessings! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I am so grateful and thankful! I love you my Lord!!!
3. The year 2013 will bring in some expected relocation and changes in my family which is really for the better future of my children. I happily anticipate the new opportunities but I am kind of afraid of the challenges that come with them. I pray to God to bless all my children in their career paths and love lives. May He guide and bless them with wisdom and proper discernment. May they meet good and worthy people in their lives. May the Lord give them good health. And may their guardian angels protect and light their paths along the way. I sincerely hope my husband and I could see them prosper in life and goodness........I do pray most fervently O Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment