Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer's Bounty




Bountiful fruits this summer. They are all free, either from my lot's backyard or given by friends and relatives. We also have young coconuts and we also raise our own backyard chicken. Is there no wonder why we like living in Cotabato? How much do all of these cost in Manila?
(And I was not able to capture the plentiful golden ripe mangoes given to me by Atty. Ruel and Margie Plando. The mangoes were oh so sweet! I enjoyed eating them so much that I simply forgot to take their pictures)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! :) I miss tropical fruits. Although berries are in season here! I'm having my fair share of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you're enjoying the berries there. I heard, they are good antioxidants.

    ReplyDelete