Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Work-out

This week, I began a dance work-out with friends in preparation for our trip to Dumaguete. I was feeling oh so hungry and drowsy when it all started, because the exercise has to be conducted during the noon time.
Luckily, I have adjusted to the schedule now. Here's how I do it: Before the practice, I eat some carbo snacks. (I even sneaked to Chowking once to eat a bowlful of mami. Hehe). Then I take a late lunch after the practice and off to my afternoon nap. Yes, that I can do it now because I don't have any good paying work or obligation to attend to anymore. If I were still teaching at school or working in the store, I could not have joined this group to Dumaguete. This is actually my first convention and presentation after saying so many no's to a lot of invites. I am looking forward to enjoying this camaraderie. I am actually having a lot of fun now and feeling lighter with my body. Hurrah to myself! Hehehe............

No comments:

Post a Comment