Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Dancing

I find myself these days in a dance frenzy. Hahaha. My high school classmates and I are practicing two dances at the same time in preparation for our reunion party  and trip : a costume dance and a retro number.  I am confident with the muslim dance but I tend to still get confused with my retro moves and sometimes I get out of sync.  The reunion is oh so fast approaching that I am beginning to feel the jitters.

After the reunion, I have my participation with my church group for the Federation of Chinese Catholic Women's convention in Dumaguete. Since my friends in the church are still in Cotabato, they have been continuously practicing the Filipiniana dance medley to perfection. All I have now is a medley copy which I have to practice the dance moves all by myself through memory. But I don't want to worry about it now. Let me take care of it after the high school hulabaloo is over.But I must practice by myself when I get back from our reunion trip in Palawan. I don't want to disappoint the audience. My friends, they do think I am good and I have to be. I hope and pray that everything goes well with all of my activities. Will talk to you again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment