Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

ballroom dancing

I went ballroom dancing last Thursday night at Club Filipino together with Boy & Cora Taeza, Art & Imelda Bugayong and Anita Go. We were a pleasant group of six people. It was a church fund raising event and lots of people attended the occasion, ready to have a good time. The venue was fine. It was was big and spacious enough to accommodate the social activity. The food was good and the waiters were quick to serve. The liveband played good music and the ladies were beautiful in their dance outfits and dresses and they were really able and graceful. Although we arrived late and were seated far from the dance floor but one DI (dance instructor) accommodated and took turn dancing with us girls. I enjoyed rhumba, samba, regae, tango  etc and really danced with gusto. But while on the floor doing rhumba, I broke one of the straps of my step-in. Oh no! but luckily my shoes did not fly away and nobody noticed it! Hahaha. However I hadn't had enough of it yet, that I changed shoes with Anita Go. But Anita was also in the midst of a dance frenzy hehehe, so we took turns dancing with her shoes and my broken step-in. Hahaha! It was such a fun evening, specially enjoying it with my high school friends!
I guess you'll believe me if I say "my toes were all sore the next morning"
Thanks to Cora and Boy for inviting us. Do invite us for more! Hahaha!!!

1 comment: