Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Still in Manila

I am still in Manila. I have been here for almost 2 weeks now. Spend much of my time with my children and siblings.
Today we commemorated the death anniversary of my father, Mr. Francisco Ledesma. He passed away 18 years ago on June 5, 1991. He died from a massive cardiac arrest here in Manila. Most of us his children were at his hospital bedside when he passed away. I was about 39 years old then and had a family of my own but I felt so bereft and orphaned. Many of his grandchildren were still very young then. This year however, two of his grandchildren: Janah and Gary are contemplating to get married; and two grandchildren likewise Desa and Tomas will soon be adding two more babies to the family this June. How time flies.......

No comments:

Post a Comment