Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy February

Congratulation! My daughter-in-law Angel graduated MS Chemistry from De La Salle University last February 7. We were very happy for her for achieving that academic milestone. Congratulation Angel!!! She was and is really brilliant. She passed all her comprehensive examinations despite her being in that difficult early stage of pregnacy. ( I could hardly imagine myself passing inorganic chemistry in college! hahaha! ) Although we were not in Manila to celebrate with her, yet we were truly happy and proud.
In Cotabato on February 17, Lucas and I celebrated our 35 year wedding anniversary. Our children were not present to celebrate with us but it didn't matter, because although we are widely dispersed, yet the family continues to grow and remain one in God's favor. Lucas and I celebrated the special day with a small circle of friends and relatives, eating and singing karaoke music at Connies Restaurant Diamond room. It was a memorable evening. There were sharing of cake and toasting of champagne. Hehehe I'll post some pictures later.
And hurrah! as a mother I am proud to say that my daughter Martha hurdled with flying colors all her papers and thesis competitions in Industrial Engineering. Both taking first place from last week February 22 inter-university competition in Pampanga; and yesterday, February 28 hosted at De La Salle University. Yesterday was really unimaginable, for her two competitors were both from the University of the Philippines. And if anybody knows my Martha, she is really kind of shy. Yehey! I am so proud of you Tet! Congratulations!
I am ever thankful to God for his kindness! Thank You !!!

2 comments: