Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Good January

January 2009 was a good month, a good start of the year for me. First of all, I didn't get sick. I used to get sick in January, maybe because of the binge eating in December. I usually had sore throat and upper respiratory infection. My bodily resistance must be low at this  particular month. But thank God, despite the erratic, sometimes cold; sometimes hot weather this January in Cotabato City, I am still okay and hey, it's February already. Infact I have gained the weight I lost before I went to Manila, but I need to do some dancing exercise again. hahaha!
Secondly, the perennial problem of househelps leaving after the Christmas season to find new employers. Thank God, this year my helpers are better.
This January had me attending fiestas and parties. I have been a party goer continuously every weekend. I have to beg off however during week days due to some homework preparations for the school kids. hahaha!
This January, I am in a happy disposition. My lessons are going fast and the pupils are improving much. They are now more well behaved and academically progressing in language and written skills. Even the kiddie Chinese head Ms. Jalen Jao comes to school earlier before the morning assembly time now. Hehehe!
I hope this February keeps up with what last January had started. I know it will because we are right now celebrating the MS graduation of my daughter-in-law Angel. Congratulatiion Angel! I guess 2009 is going to be a good year despite the poor economic prognosis. Well... next weekend will be Valentines day and I just want to say.... I love you everybody!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you too :) I hope February will also be a good month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ma. =) haven't posted pictures from the graduation. hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete