Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

surviving :)

I have survived 3 weeks of classes in cci :)
I thought I wouldn't survive the first week .... I had colds, sore throat and I lost my voice.(after all I am not young anymore) My household help left me too for schooling and I was swarmed with home and work loads.
But I talked my problems out loud and the school principal saw my dire needs and provided my department with extra aides. We were tackling a lot of kids and parents from all walks of life, but upon my insistence, by the second week.... slowly, the dotting grandparents, the over protective parents and hardheaded yayas began to leave the kindergarten premise.
At school, despite the improvement, I am still frustrated because I can not give my 100% efficiency best because there are still some exceptiional cases that are hard to solve. It will take some time for all of us to adjust. I will just have to try.
Yes and thank God that 2 days ago, I was able to hire a new househelp. I really need this one. I hope to be strong in body and mind to tackle this new job. hehehe and I hope and pray too that all my children dispersed are doing good, so that I can focus on my present job and tackle it well. Until then.

2 comments: