Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

vacation almost over

This year is so far the longest summer vacation I have had in so many years. This time I need not rush home to cotabato to oversee the school enrollment, the classroom preparation, plan the school calendar and schedule activities, conduct teachers conference etc etc. So right now I am just awaiting for the cci school principal to notify me of my possible tasks and assignments which I haven't received until now. Eventually I have to go home and face the teaching challenge this school year 2008-2009.
So while waiting for my work assignments, I am here spending the remaining days of May, eating and sleeping at my home in Manila. hehehe.
Marion has graduated last March and is already employed by Citibank. She eagerly goes to work early everyday. While she is at work, Martha and I would go window shopping and eat out. Last Saturday, I went jogging with my girls at the Ateneo Moro oval. At night, we watched the pyro display competition of Italy and Venezuela at Moa. Yesterday, we attended the grand wedding of Ginger and Jowell. Fine dining nuptial reception was held at Le Pavillon.
Today though, Martha begins her classes in La Salle. She will be extremely busy as she will be simultaneously doing her MS while finishing her BS Industrial Engineering course. While marion goes to work and martha goes to school, I am thereby left at home to play with my grandson Dylan.( Tom and Angel are working parents)  I am enjoying this vacation extremely and I hate to see the school sale in all Natiinal Bookstores because this reminds me of my job to which I have to eventually tackle and of which I knew I would love. I just hate to end my vacation so soon yet. hehehe so long...........

8 comments:

  1. It's back to school for you!! hehehe... well summer was fun while it lasted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe it was enjoyable while it lasted :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heddy,

    I was wondering if I there's any way I can get in touch with Ginger. I happen to pass by at Le Pavillion on May 25, because we are doing our ocular for our reception venue. I was blown away by their set-up! It's everything I envisioned (or even more). I really like to get hold of her suppliers' contact numbers. Thanks a lot!

    ~ Honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think ginger is out of the country at the moment. She will most likely be staying in China as an expat. The only thing I know regarding her wedding reception was that it was catered by magarita forrest, owner of cibo but I'll try to contact her mother. I hope she is not out of town too. will tell you soonest possible

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks heddy! i hope to get in touch with her mom. mom's are the bride's bestfriend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks heddy! i hope to get in touch with her mom soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks heddy! i hope to get in touch with her mom soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rita Neri was the wedding coordinator but ginger's mom doesn't have her contact numbers since it was ginger who made most of the wedding arrangements. Ms Neri can be found at the yellow pages. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete