Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

bad day

Have you ever had a very very bad day? Yesterday was it. ( I'm in Manila by the way )
1.The ref was leaking - Tom called up the repair man.
2. The PLDT telephone unit needed to be replaced - I called for technical assistance
3. The dish dryer was not functioning - I brought it to Imarflex center.
4. The repair man for dish dryer was out, so I brought the dish dryer home.
5. The new house maid left home without prior notice. That was the biggest blow of the day. (although this might be a blessing in disguise.)
6. Talked to Mariion's doctor regarding mal-alignment hip muscle pain.
7. Lost the car park ticket.
Tom and Angel brought us all to SM to eat out, watch a movie and relax. Before the show begun, I was praying silently for all things to get better. Smile!

1 comment: