Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

teaching

I love teaching. I am passionate about how my students or pupils learn from me. I become exasperate whenever there are two or more who don't get the lesson right. I use various teaching devices or methods to get across. I forget about my personal problems when inside the classroom. All I want is for each pupil to learn. Infact I focus more attention at the slower ones, giving more seatworks and homeworks to drill. I give more than 10 quizzes in a grading period to have more bases for evaluation. I like to tell relevant stories for motivation, give lots of drills and also plentiful of blackboard works for practice and mastery. Recently my newphew Eugene asked me whether it is difficult to be a teacher. I said "No, it is difficult only when parents begin to contend for their own children's academic honors." hahahatsk, tsk tsk....

No comments:

Post a Comment