Pages

Friday, July 6, 2007

another week

Another week has come and gone. Today seems to be the busiest of all past Fridays. ( in matter of work, domestic problem, family concerns and other errands)  After the day's work, I went to church at 5:30 pm, today being the first Friday of the month - a devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I have so many petitions to make, trusting in our Lord... "Ask and you shall received; knock and it shall be opened unto you."
I came home for supper after church but the meal prepared by the househelp was not very appetizing so I cooked ngo hiong myself and had a relatively late supper with my husband. Sister Jeannette came over after supper to use my oven to bake a cake. ( her oven was not in good condition) I did  3 rounds of taichi to de-stress. Ate a piece of Jeannette's cake. The exercise and the dessert seem to help uplift my mood. I may be tired, but thank God for the blessings of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment