Pages

Monday, September 11, 2006

Jake's wedding

Arvin Jake Tan wedding was held in Cebu last Saturday, September 9, 2006. It was actually a renewal of vows for they had their church wedding done already in United States. I guess this renewal of vows was a formality for the sake of parents and relatives and friends, more for the strengthening of relationship, I think.


Jake's wedding is a gathering of two families and friends from Cotabato and Surigao. Those who attented were intimate relations, who were happy for the couple and had the best of wishes for them both. I was one of the godmothers and my son Tom, was one of the two bestmen. During the reception, Tomas gave a beautiful speeech and toast the wedded couple. I was very touch at the love and affection of everyone present for Jake and Angelie. I wish for the couple the best of life together. May the Lord God bless their life together and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment