Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2006

weird

Today, the whole of Sunday, the weather was downcast. Everybody was expecting rain to fall but it did not come. The sky however remained dark and brooding. In the afternoon, my husband and I went to CCI for a walk. My husband brought his jacket and I brought an umbrella in case it might suddenly rain. As we parked the car at the rear of the administrative building, we saw plentiful big red leaves littered on the ground. I looked up and was amazed. Many of the leaves on two particular trees had turned red and a lot had fallen down still bright red in color. "This looks and feels a lot like autumn," I told my husband. "except the weather is not as cold." ( I was in Korea last November 2005). I bragged about my autumn experience.  But I really thought the weather was weird because even the mango and acacia trees had lots of leaves on the ground too. Oh well, but it was nice to have a walk without so much sun sometimes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment