Pages

Monday, February 27, 2006

Manila

I have been in Manila for one week now. I flew in from cotabato at the spur of the moment when Martha's was sick and continued to attend school. I brought her to see a doctor and she was given some medication which help eased her throat pain. I gave her one teaspoon of coco virgin oil too at night when she had a succession of cough attacks. The vco proved to be very effective. I observed that when she took the vco, she would go back to a good slumber for the cough would cease. It took 4 nights of vco supplement (actually early morning from 2-4 AM) and thank God she is better now.


The declaration of state of emergency by gloria was unnecessary and a tyrannical show of power but the suspension of classes gave Martha and Marion a break from school and allowed them to both recuperate from lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment