Pages

Friday, January 19, 2024

Late posting……..

 I left blogger since 2022 because I was busy taking care of my now 83 year old husband and so many things had happened that it was difficult for me to have time to post. Since then, there had been bad times and good times. One of the good thing that happened was the wedding of my daughter Marion Lara Tan to Marion Joren Olmillo. It has been a year now since their wedding on January 15, 2023. I wanted to post some wedding pictures here but I dont seem to know how to do it anymore. 

My daughter Marion was the most beautiful bride ever. It was an emotional event for the family. The whole family came home to Manila. Many relatives here and abroad graced the event with full suppport too. My husband Lucas as able to walk his daughter to the altar despite his progressing parkinsons, henceforth the emotions. I Thank God for this wonder happening in my life.

At present, Lucas left fractured arm is healed but he has been dependent upon assistance now ever since the fall. I am trying my best to be a good wife but I have lost a lot of patience and understanding. We continue to hire a caregiver to assist him. May God have mercy on him and on me and my whole family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment