Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Flowers During the Quaratine


This pandemic sometimes put me in so much worry and anxiety over my concerns for my love ones, that often times I pray earnestly to God to quickly stop the spread of the virus and to end the pandemic very soon. But the end of the pandemic, as we all know, is not even close at hand yet. So I keep on with my prayers. To keep me from despair, I reflect on the goodness of the Lord. As I walk around looking at things, I thank God for giving me an abode with a roof top garden, I have plants and flowers to look at each day. I praise and thank the Lord, the air on the rooftop is nice and breezy. I have sunshine in the morning. The sky at dusk is wonderfully beautiful. Some of my flowering plants bloom alternately and I am able to pick them for my mini grotto. Some of my flowers are also very fragrant. When I have a wisp of their smell, my heart is truly delighted. I thank God for giving me these flowers. Below are few pictures of them:



                          
                                  

                     
 Flowers at the mini grotto and inside the house:








No comments:

Post a Comment