Pages

Friday, October 11, 2019

Pictures of My Roof Top Garden

My roof top garden has seen better and worse time. Lately I try to revive the garden back to its old glory by re-plotting, replanting, trimming the edges, and restructuring the landscape. Below are photos of my recent effort.

The orchids patch- my primary concern was to revive the orchids by replanting and repotting them. I still have to see my effort bear blossoms.
 
 The cattleyas are still blooming so far.
 I bought and brought in new species.
 Planted pandakaki and surrounded them with kucharitas.
 Trimmed the bayabas (guava) tree.
 Grouped the potted mini roses
 I have cactus plant too, potted gumamela (hibiscus), and several re-sodded palmeras, etc.
 My well trimmed sampaguita corner.
 Budding doubled sampaguita specie.
 More potted plants......etc, etc.
 Queenie who used to topple and break the pots is now enjoying the garden. His nemesis the gardener Rowena Salac is not working for me anymore. Hehehe.
 Most specially I like to pick the blooms to offer to my Lady of Lourdes. A mini grotto situated before entering my abode.
 Here is a couple of my more recent pink cattleyas.
 Mini roses for my mini grotto.
 I like to decorate my home with potted plants too.

No comments:

Post a Comment