Pages

Friday, April 13, 2018

Pictures from 50th Year Class Reunion (Albay Tour)

March 8, 2018
CCI Batch members of Class 1968 flew to Legaspi City early at 4:30 in the morning. We arrived Legaspi around 5:20 A.M. As the plane was descending and everybody else seemed to be sleeping on the plane,  I saw from the window on my aisle seat, together with Yannie who was by the window, a faint reddish glow from the mouth of the volcano. The faint glow came intermittently, and I was ecstatic; but alas, I was not quick enough with my camera. I just had to enjoy the spectacle with my own naked eyes instead of capturing it in photo.
Upon landing, I quickly took few shots of this beautiful majestic volcano with its smoke arising in amber color.
  Mayon Volcano
 
Legaspi City, here we come!!!

Since it was too early to go to Misibis Bay, and some of our classmates were arriving in another morning flight via Cebu Pacific, we opted to wait for them by taking our breakfast at Mcdonald's and go for the Albay Tour in three vans. 

 Cagsawa Ruins
 10 girls in a row.
 By the rice fields.
 Smile!
 10 girls and some boys. Haha!
 At the church
 Spelunking and group picture
 Group picture at Hoyop Hoyopan Cave. Not all girls were capable of doing the spelunking, so they stayed inside the van.
Arriving Misibis Bay in the afternoon around 4:30pm

More pictures next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment