Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Celebrating Lucas' 77th Birthday

Last July, after the trip to Cebu, Lucas and I proceeded to be with Martha in Manila. In Manila, Martha and I planned for Lucas' birthday. Every year since we got married, whether big or small, I have never failed to celebrate Lucas natal day. This year since Martha was the only person left at my second home in Manila, it would be quite lonesome to have a dinner comprising only the three of us, so I thought of inviting my siblings and their children. With my siblings around, it would be a happy get together.

So I decided for us to go to this relatively new dinning place called Peking Garden at Greenbelt 5, Makati. The place was known for its good food and nice ambiance. Aside from that, the catch was a 50% discount if I were a Metrobank platinum card holder. Luckily as I asked around, two of my nieces were of good standing member. Martha reserved two tables for 12 persons each. The place was fully booked though. Despite the heavy traffic in Makati, everybody tried his best to get to the place early and on time.

That evening of July 12, 2017, Martha and I personally chose an ala carte 8 course dinner. The nice food made for a great celebration with a special choice of Peking duck served two ways. A beautiful and delicious cake was gifted by niece Desa where in we all partook and enjoyed. We were also served long life buns and the personnel sang the birthday song twice. Hahaha. It seemed that all the customers that night were also celebrating their birthdays. Hahaha. Some confusions regarding the cakes also added to the gaiety of the occasion. Hahaha.

Happy 77th birthday Lucas!!! No love word is better said aloud than actions. Of course you know that!!! I love you!!! Happy birthday my dear husband!

The lovely birthday cake and long life buns

Martha, Lucas and I

Happy birthday song

Thank you, thank you...from the celebrant

A great celebration, a happy group
Happy Birthday Lucas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment