Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Holy Child Jesus

Today is the feast day of the Holy Child Jesus. We fondly call it the "Santo Nino". There are Grand and colorful celebrations in many parts of the Philippines: in Cebu, it's called the Sinulog; in Aklan, it is the Ati Atihan. In Midsayap, Cotabato, Catholic household opens its door for food festivities. One can go to and eat lunch at any houses as one desires. When my children were young, we used to visit our customers and friends in Midsayap. After feasting on the third house though, our stomach could not proceed for more....
Today in line with the Feast Day, I put out my two mini Sto. Nino mementos for picture taking. They are souvenirs from Praque from my cousin Nelly Co and my sister in law Conchita Tan. 

Sto. Nino of Praque.
Happy feast day everyone. May the Lord bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment