Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Jigsaw Puzzle

This year March 24 to 27, my children came home to Cotabato for 4 days to observe and follow the Holy Week tridum celebration. After church activities, for family recreation, I put out the the most recent jigsaw puzzle my mischievous brother Ollie gifted me when he went to Japan. ( He mischievously enjoyed buying the most difficult puzzle for me to piece. Hahaha.) Martha and Sue (Emil's girlfriend) worked on the puzzle with very little help from me. Indeed it was a difficult one to do for they were not able to finish it when they left for Manila.




This much they did when they left. Although they hope to finish it themselves when they come home again, no way I am going to leave this thing undone. So I task it upon myself to finish it. My eyes are not as sharp anymore, so I am not as good as I was before, and beside I get color confused after hours of looking at the different shades of green. Haha.  Anyway, this is what I have done so far after 2 weeks....

  
Hahaha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment