Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Source of My Mysterious Pain

It's been two years now since my mysterious breast pain occurred. I had mammogram twice: one in January of 2014 and another one around February or March this year 2015. The results all came out fine, although occasionally I could still feel some kind of pain or soreness now and then.
Then this October, while I was about prying open a big durian fruit with my two hands on the table, I felt something underneath my left breast pulled too. It felt like a pull and a snap. For a while I thought my bone snapped and would render my left hand immobile. I slowly raised up both hands and arms.Thankfully I could move them freely without strain. But somehow after the incident, my breast began to feel more painful specially when I lay down on my bed. The motion of getting up from bed was also strenuous. 
So I went to visit a bone doctor in Manila this time, and found out that the pain was coming from a lateral big muscle on the left side of my back. Nothing really serious. I was prescribed pain pill and physical therapy to ease the soreness.
After two years, now I know that the back muscle is the source of my mysterious breast pain. I am back home in Cotabato from Manila and will start my physical therapy tomorrow.
Thank you God for being kind to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment